Nameless- Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Story Me and Curt Made....well storta

+2
Grimshadow
Tinyfoot
6 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Story Me and Curt Made....well storta - Page 2 Empty Re: A Story Me and Curt Made....well storta

Post  Tinyfoot Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm

cuz you dont have school/collage to go to <.>

Tinyfoot

Back to top Go down

A Story Me and Curt Made....well storta - Page 2 Empty Re: A Story Me and Curt Made....well storta

Post  Grimshadow Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:33 pm

even when i do....
Grimshadow
Grimshadow

http://illumon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinyfoot Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:35 pm

lolz

Tinyfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimshadow Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:45 pm

no wonder why i can never sleep when im told to...
Grimshadow
Grimshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinyfoot Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:49 pm

k

Tinyfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimshadow Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:51 pm

my parents call me a vampire because im up all night and sleep more during the day ^^;;
Grimshadow
Grimshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm

I'm up pretty much all hours of the day, and I had a violent on my part day, it was soooooo funny, to me at least.

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinyfoot Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm

lol

P.S if you get your teeth carved DONT it hurts

Tinyfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:58 pm

I might poof because the internet dude is still here setting things up, and stuff just might get glitchy, shit like that.

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Tinyfoot wrote:lol

I know it does.

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimshadow Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Tinyfoot wrote:
i would think so.
Grimshadow
Grimshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm

All this fucken homework I have is really ruining what happened at school for me today, that was so funny, the homework is so not.

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimshadow Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:11 pm

idk what to say
Grimshadow
Grimshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Grimshadow wrote:idk what to say
There's lots you can say.

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimshadow Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:14 pm

i know homework is annoying. what happened at school?
Grimshadow
Grimshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinyfoot Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:19 pm

lolz it hurt but now i can bite people with them if its my last defence or offence

Tinyfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Grimshadow wrote:i know homework is annoying. what happened at school?
Well my friend and I were joking around, we corrected our math assignment, and I put the score I got on it in really small writing, well she thought it should be bigger, more noticable, shit like that, so she rewrites my score and has an arrow pointing to the word big, well me and my perverted mind asks her how she thought our teacher would react to seeing that, then I asked my friend in front of me what she thought when she looked at my paper where it said big, and ahe immediately said that she thought of a boner, I turn around and say that was the exact same thing I was thinking, so I erase it from my paper, my friend keeps writing it, then my aper gets completely ripped in half, because she was trying to write on it in pen so that way I couldn't erase, and she realized I couldn't erase it if it was on her hand, then I take out my pen and try to write boner on her arm, so we were fighting in a joking way, I was holding the pen trying to get to her arm skin, she's holding my hand back, and I'm trying to overpower her, she's a year older than me but I was winning in the who was stronger, class was coming to an end and this dude comes over and calls me a lesbian, I am far from one of those, I told Shadowy last night that the first person to piss me off today was going to get it, at this point I was standing near the teacher who was busy at work hanging things up, she was using a hammer, and since the dude pissed me off, I grabbed it and swung it right into his dick and balls, the hammer stayed there for a couple of seconds before hitting the ground, and the dude soon followed it, he was in so much pain, it was hilarious, then all of a sudden he looks up at me as if he was going to kill me right then and there but just couldn't get up to do so and attacks my ankle trying to break it, well he didn't break it but hje sure as heck twisted it all up, so now my right ankle hurts a lot, and I'm walking funnier before, my left leg the other day was what I was trying to break, by jumping off the banaster into the staircase, well I didn't break my leg just hurt it badly, so now my left leg is still hurting, not as much as when I first tried to hurt it, and my right ankle is hurt, so I look hilarious when I walk because I'm way too stubborn to use crutches, and in not doing that I sure that I'm hurting myself more, but oh well, I'll heal at some point, but yeah I'm sure the dude that pissed me off is still hurting, and can you believe that I barely got into trouble, well so far I haven't, since to my teachers it was a first time affence, when it is so not, they just don't know how much trouble I cause, but yeah there is a few consequenses towards me, there might be more tomarrow, not sure, so that's what happened today.

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimshadow Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:35 pm

O.O
Grimshadow
Grimshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinyfoot Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:36 pm

LOLZ

Tinyfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:39 pm

I swear it was awesome, I don't know what it feels like to be a guy and get hit there, and with a hammer at that, so I guess I would find it funnier than you guys would, but me being hurt is not so fun, but it was like hell of worth it, I'm a violent person, but I warned him to just shut up or he was going to get it, but he didn't listen. (I was in a grouchy mood this morning.)

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Oh shit, I just realized that the dude is gonna come after me, oh this is going to be fun, damn it I'm probably going to get jumped by him and his buddies, I got myself into another mess yet again.

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinyfoot Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:47 pm

what kind of 'come after' beat up or sexual assult

Tinyfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Tinyfoot wrote:what kind of 'come after' beat up or sexual assult
What do you think?, I hit the dude with a hammer in his most valuable area, it ain't going to be no sexual assault, he'll probably be in too much pain from what I did to him to be able to do anything anyways, I'm talking about get the shit beat out of me by like 5 or more guys, that are bigger and older than me.

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinyfoot Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Leoparddrop wrote:
What do you think?, I hit the dude with a hammer in his most valuable area, it ain't going to be no sexual assault, he'll probably be in too much pain from what I did to him to be able to do anything anyways, I'm talking about get the shit beat out of me by like 5 or more guys, that are bigger and older than me.
LOLZ ~sigh~ id love to beat the shit out of them

Tinyfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoparddrop Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Tinyfoot wrote:
Leoparddrop wrote:
LOLZ ~sigh~ id love to beat the shit out of them
No not lolz, the dude gave me a look like he actually wanted to kill me, yeah it could of been just a look, but still, yay I'm going to be beat up. -Sighs- I wonder what they'll hurt first, probably my head, oh happy happy joy joy, damnit, I got myself into a mess.

Leoparddrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum